exams over!!!

Saturday, November 20, 2004

woohoo!! today was the last day of exam!! FINALLY it's over!! This morn I had to get up early to study for the remaining chapters of my Econs even though I slept at 3 this morn..so sad rite..well c'est la vie..but I was half-asleep when I struggled to finish reading it..I dunno what I was reading anyway..haiz..I even went back to sleep at noon cos really couldn't tahan liao..and I dun feel like studying anymore..no use..nothing is going in..so I just slept lor..then woke up and had lunch and set off..

Haiz..the paper was really difficult..I didn't know how to do the micro section at all! as usual..I just tried my luck and bluff my way thru..hopefully the marker will be convinced by my crapping skill..hahaha..at least for macro section I still could answer few qns..on the whole I really hope I can pass this paper..I can forget abt getting a B for it la..hopeless..a lot of ppl didn't manage to complete the paper..I didn't face this prob cos even if I was given extra time..I wouldn't have anything else to write..my mind was blank..couldn't come up with anymore crap..hehe..fortunately..I wasn't the only who found the micro section hard..Doris, Irene, Rumin and Yiling thought so too..when our paper was collected..I turned ard and looked at rumin..I gave her a "that's it" smile..and zhanming saw it..he was laughing at me..but I'm quite sure he's feeling the same way too..the guy sitting beside me was lying on the table while doing the exam..his body language told me a lot..don't think he knows how to do also..haha..tt's it..everyone dies..mati liao..

Anyway..after the paper..the three of us (rumin, yiling and irene) went to Bugis to haf dinner at V8 movie cafe..we basically just wanted to talk and slack..haven't been doing serious shopping or relaxing for a loooooonnnnggg time!! so we just talked and laughed and went to Swensen's for dessert..hahaha..we r pigs!! couldn't stop eating..but I was really having fun..this kind of fun is different from the usual type I had..this is more of leading a tranquil life..with no worries in life..just enjoying the moment..carp diem..you dun need to have a wild and crazy night to have fun..sitting down, relaxing with ur frenz is fun too! But I was really tired today esp after the paper..

hmm..yesterday I went to AS.com and read this article abt Iker..it's actually a statement made by him..apparently it was Beckham who calmed Iker down..he told Iker to better concentrate on the game instead and leave Rooney alone..wise advice..and Iker listened..he told Beckham this incident was over..no damage was done..but he could be hurt easily under tt circumstances..well..since Iker was okay with it and forgave Rooney and he even praised Rooney for his soccer skill..I guess as a fan..I should respect his decision..nevertheless..I think Rooney should do some soul-searching and control his temper..he's too young and had too much already..kind of like gazza..he'd better watch out..

ANYWAY..roger federer was thru the round robin after defeating Carlos Moya..and....Andy Roddick beat Marat Safin..a bit of mixed feelings here..I like both players..so this match was a bit confusing for me..dunno who to support..but regardless of the outcome..I hope Marat will be thru the round robin as Andy was already thru..Andy improved on his volley a lot and I guess Marat was quite surprised by it and didn't expect it..well let's hope he can beat Tim Henman!!

yeah!! tmr's the clash of the giants!! Barcelona vs Real Madrid!! it's D-DAY!! muahahahaha =D Let's hope RM will win!! =))))))


travelled around the world at 5:53 PM