IT..yucks!! 4D??

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

yucks!! Today I just had the most disgusting exam ever! It's IT!! How disgusting can this get??!! Last night I spent 1 hr plus browsing thru newspaper looking for tech talk to brush up my almost non-existing IT knowledge..I know I know..It's such a last minute studying..I mean..what else can I do?! I really dun like IT..but at the same time it sounds interesting too..but all those computer models..graphics card..new technology coming up like 3G..then so much more..the processor speed..master internal clock..WTH!! but anyway..it's FINALLY OVER!! Yay!! Yipee!!

During the exam..I stoned for a long time and finished the paper 1 hr b4 time..so zai rite..haha..tt's because I dunno how to do and dun even bother to crap..there's a lot of ppl who left the examination hall early..tt's such a rare sight..it didn't happen for the last 2 paper..but this paper..the earliest person (at least the one I saw) left at ard 3.15 pm..subsequently..u could hear more dragging of chairs..and u would know at once more and more ppl leaving..it's either they found it too easy and completed v fast or they dunno how to do and give up liao..I tink most of them belong to the latter..haha..how can anyone find the paper easy?! okkaaayy..maybe some IT freaks..I dunno..but not ME for sure! by 3.45pm..u could hear most rustling sounds..ppl flipping thru the paper..nothing to do..everyone was getting restless..I gave up liao and started writing lyrics from the Linkin Park songs, Embrace songs etc..really v sianz..I felt like leaving early too but dun wan la..so paiseh..everyone would turn ard and look at u..and my IT lecturer was standing at the door..he became the bellboy..haha..holding the door for students who left early..anyway..after a long torturous wait..the exam was FINALLY over..I turned ard and saw zhanming..he also gave those kind "die liao" look..haha..exactly what I was thinking..then gary walked over and same expression..everyone die liao..muahahahahaha.. =) getting psychotic here..better stop this IT crap now..

anyway..last night I had a dream..again..yes I know..I dream every night..I'm serious..I can't remember a night which I don't dream..well..the scene in my dream was those swordsmen flying ard and fighting with one another..then we discovered some dead corpses..one of the guys used his sword and flipped open one of the corpses' robe..and guess what we saw? 4 digits! hmm..can't really remember the nos. though..something like 1274 or 1247 or 1284 or 1248..aiya..I can't remember liao la..but ixit some hint tt these nos. will appear in tmr's 4D??!! hmm..must keep a lookout for it!! haha.. =D

aarrgghh!! tonight marat safin is playing against guillermo coria..I can't wait!! =))
travelled around the world at 12:40 PM