never thought this day would come...

Friday, November 19, 2004

haiz..last night..or perhaps I should say this morn..I tried to post my blog..but somehow the server was down..and I had finished typing already but couldn't post!! I was so angry..anyway..my post was abt those nos. appeared in my dream..apparently my dream didn't come true..well..it's only a dream rite..I shouldn't haf read too much into it in the first place..but I didn't bet on them lor..

I really think I can't finish studying for my econs exam tmr..how? how? how? I'm not in the mood to study liao cos there's sooooo many chapters to study and it's the last paper..so getting slacker..HAIZ..then I only slept at 7 this morn..cos I was studying and looking at the livescore at the same time..in my life..this would be the first time I didn't finish study for the exam..not even enough time to browse through everything..HAIZ...

anyway..the soccer match I was focusing on was Spain vs England..I like Spain team..cos there are lots of players in the team who r my fave players..like Casillas, Torres, Reyes, Joaquin, Alonso etc..as for England..well I like Terry, Lampard, Campbell (he's not playing), Gerrard (he's not playing either) and Rooney (when he's being nice and scoring)..I was really looking forward to those RM players playing against each other..like Owen vs Casillas..Beckham vs Guti..Owen vs Salgado..Beckham vs Raul etc..but I was looking forward to Casillas vs Rooney..cos in my impression..I don't think the two of them have ever played against each other b4..and they r considered as my fave players..but I really really didn't expect..never in my wildest imagination..would I expect Rooney to push Casillas at the back and sent him flying to he barriers..to the crowd..It was so unnecessay..dangerous and stupid..Casillas could haf gotten hurt and by then Rooney would be dead meat..cos Casillas is the goalie..the best goalie fr Spain..without him..I can't imagine what will happen..obviously Casillas was v angry..his team mates rushed forward to c if he's okay and squared up to Rooney..Casillas exchanged heated words with Rooney..although I dunno if he's talking to him in Spanish or English..I dunno if Casillas can speak English..but anyway..think they almost got into a fight..Beckham and the referee had to hold Casillas back..think he's BOILING mad..tt's the first time i've seen him like tt..usually he's nice to his team mates and even to the opponents..checking on them when they fell onto the ground near him..and this Rooney..dunno what's his prob throughout the night..luckily Eriksson subbed him b4 he could do any more damage..Joaquin (first victim) even said tt Rooney's eyes looked blank..like he didn't know what he's doing and what's going on..I hope it's not another Mutu's case..they should be wiser now after Mutu's fiasco..but anyway..Spain won..1-0..It was a horrible night..with the racist jibes and England players trying to bully Spain's players..like Reyes, Joaquin and Casillas..England was playing terribly..heh..Casillas was the captain in the 2nd half after Raul got subbed..=D

To me..Casillas vs Rooney was the highlight of the game..but so was the disgusting racist chants..y can't ppl be colour blind? treat everyone equally..the English claimed tt they r not racist..unlike the Spanish..well I seriously doubt so..cos they r quite biased against Asians too..sometimes they r biased against the Blacks too..so who r they to judge others when they r having the same probs? the spanish fans should also be ashamed of themselves..well..I know lots of ppl r racist..but then..keep it to yourself..y abuse others verbally or physically openly? It will really hurt ppl's feelings..practice racial harmony..hahaha..I sound like some politician giving a speech..well anyway..tt's how I truly feel..I used to be racist too..but over the yrs..I've grown wiser and more tolerant..look on the bright side of everything..don't take everything to heart..sometimes I feel tt it's better for those ppl to be blind..then they will be more sensitive to the surroundings and know the kind of hurt and pain they've brought to others when they did the racist chants..if only they can understand..then the world will be a better place!!

Haiz..I'm beginning to babble..time to hit the books again..aargh! I really can't wait for tmr to come and go!!!
travelled around the world at 10:30 AM