Slacking time..

Saturday, December 11, 2004

I've missed quite a lot of movies during the exams period..such as Shark's Tale, Princess Diary, Bride & Prejudice, etc..but caught Bridget Jones' Diary & Alexander last wk..well..I enjoyed watching BJ..it's simply hilarious..better than the part 1 I think..but Hugh Grant is simply extra..just appeared in a few scenes when they went to Thailand tog..Colin Firth..sigh..he made me like him even more after this 2nd part..such a sweet guy..sigh..*dreaming*..when will I ever meet such a sweet guy and make him mine?! hee..actually I've met some really sweet guys but I dun think I want them to be mine..haha..cos we r like buddies..nono..no way..anyway..what a sweet & happy ending! the kind of storyline which will make all the girls go..aww...haha..and the guys mostly will shun the movie unless they r watching with their gfs..cos it's considered as a chick flick..Renee Zewellger is really a great actress..she deserves getting all those awards for her performance..a real talent..As for Alexander..well..I almost fell asleep in the cinema..it was soooooo boring..plus I'm not a fan of Colin Farrell although I hafta admit he has a really great body..all those muscles..Angelina Jolie, as usual, is stunning..she oozes sex appeal..even I m attracted to her..I thought the movie is supposed to be abt Alexander the Great conquering lands and fighting wars..but there's only 2 or 3 battle scenes in the movie! As compared to Troy, it was really boring and less action-packed..not to mention, Troy has a stellar cast and lots of eye-candys to look out for! hehe..and they r all better-looking than Colin Farrell..I really dun c what's the fascination with him..not attracted to him at all..Orlando Bloom is way cuter than him..

Apart from movies, I went for kayakking with peiru, joyce and the pharmacy ppl..peiru invited me n joyce along..I dunno any of the pharm ppl at all..at least joyce knew some of them..even with the 2 of us along, we were still outnumbered by the guys..we hafta walk for a loooong distance b4 reaching the shack for rental..imagine walking fr Mac to the shack which was just after the hawker centre..wah lau! can die man..in the heat..and hafta climb over the wall cos of dead end..but then it was quite fun throughout..the guys were quite funny even though didn't get to talk much to any of them cos we were in the sea..hafta shout to one another..fooled ard a while like switching kayaks in the middle of the sea and trying to capsize others..leaving the person in the sea after capsizing him and went off with his kayak (haha..I was an accomplice throughout..hehe..)..chasing one another ard and simply resting, relaxing and laying down on the kayak to suntan..after kayakking for 2 hrs..we were really tired..and went back to the shore even b4 the time was up..I was burnt even after applying sunblock lotion..okay..I applied one layer only..perhaps it wasn't enough..I immediately applied lotion & moisturizer once I reached home..I thought it should be fine already and I wouldn't start peeling..it would look quite gross with patches of uneven skin colour once I start peeling..it was fine until yesterday..it started peeling after almost one wk! is it slow or what?! even though it looked quite gross, I enjoyed peeling..the larger the piece, the bigger the satisfaction..siao liao..going crazy here..sounded like a maniac..but it's true! joyce agreed with me too cos she also started peeling..we were both really lagging..haiz..

Anyway, went cycling with she ya n elaine yesterday..we really couldn't think of anything to do..so we decided to engage in healthy activities instead of going clubbing or what (even though we have planned to go China Black when I come back..heh..)..cycled for 2 hrs! no la..actually we cycled to the hawker centre and stayed there for a while to haf coconut juice and chat..coconut juice was really refreshing esp under the hot sun and after cycling..it was so cooling and refreshing..after tt we continued cycling until somewhere near the National Sailing Centre..time's up soon so we headed back..somewhere along the way, at the lagoon, I switched bike with elaine who really couldn't quite keep up with us cos of the bike..the bike's gear sort of malfunctioned thus it's difficult for her to cycle for a long distance..it's quite taxing on her..so I just switched with her lor or else we would be late..I dun really mind cos I've been cycling regularly..went for Mac's ice cream after returning the bike..there goes our effort for exercising..cancel the effect liao..hee..ice cream is really an indulgence..a sin! but who cares?! not us for sure..=D we were planning our next activity..couldn't come up with anything again..finally we decided to play pool..it was only my 2nd time playing pool..the 1st time didn't really constitute playing pool..more of like exploring the ways to support the cue and aiming..y? cos I was vacationing in Genting with my family..went to play pool with my bro..he didn't know how to play also and we didn't know anyone there..duh..we were in a foreign country leh..of cos we dunno anyone..quite embarrassing..trying to keep up with them..something must be done to my thumb! it couldn't keep up after I took a shot and thus the cue went to the left and I missed my target..haaaaiiiizzzzz..so paiseh..I shall go play pool as often as I can to brush up..it was really a crash course for me yesterday..can't expect myself to be pro at it after 1 hr plus only..plus 3 of us were sharing 2 cue sticks..so must take turns..tt even further reduced my practising time! sigh..but luckily both of them were patient enough to teach me! =)

well, just bought X'mas present for hau, wan n elsa..only hp pouches..light and cheap..haha..couldn't afford stuff which r ex and heavy..cos it would be going over via air..the charge alone would be enough to kill..damn it! but it's the thought tt counts rite..=p excuses..well..anyway..going for a holiday soon!! yeah!! yipee!!!! =DDDD
travelled around the world at 5:23 PM