Are my eyes playing tricks on me?
Monday, April 04, 2005
Did Fernando Alonso really win the F1 Bahrain? It's a consecutive win for him following last wk's victory! Yipee!! Vroom..I can't see Schumacer..cos there's only Alonso at the front!! =P heh..just now was looking at livescore.com..I tot I was seeing things..but Barcelona was really losing to Real Betis but they managed to equalise until the last min or else RM could close the gap. I wonder if it was the referee's doing..hmm..AND Roger Federer is losing now! To Rafael Nadal!! Are my eyes playing tricks on me??!! Am I seeing things?! I think not..it's really true..and...YIPEE!!! hehe..like his grace on court but not a fan of his..this gives Andy Roddick and Marat Safin a chance to catch up hopefully..but not Lleyton Hewitt..However I hope his ex Kim Clijsters will continue her form and win more titles!! =)
travelled around the world at 5:40 PM
Quote
Blank pages anxiously await the words
They so desperately need to feel alive.
Encasing thoughts that are dying to be heard
Screaming out the things we often try to hide
The beauty of verse, the power of prose.
Filling the world with profound emotion.
Thoughts & feelings, every nerve is exposed.
Tossing us into the depths of a chaotic ocean.
Archives
Credits
Tag