Bat...

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Aargh! I overslept for 1 hr and was late for my discussion! But fortunately, XR was also late. But then, she's in hall..=( We didn't want to face the wrath of our other proj mates alone, therefore we met at the outside of access lab b4 going in tog. Obviously the rest knew tt we met up tog b4 coming..but they didn't know who was later! (hrm..it's me btw..oops..) Anyway, this morn started out fine..in fact muy bien! I even saw a Antonio Jose Reyes lookalike! But except tt he's not as cute as Reyes but quite close. He's on the way to sch too..didn't know there's such a person in sch. Think he's from engin or else surely have noticed him b4..heh..

While I was doing the slides for the proj in the access lab, my right eye was in pain whenever I rolled my eye. Tears couldn't stop flowing and ppl tot I was crying..=( Yeah rite..I was so miserable doing the slides tt I cried..chey! I took out my contacts and there's no crack what..there's nothing! Y did it hurt leh? I couldn't tahan the pain anymore so I just threw away the right side contact and I had to rely on my left eye throughout the tutorial..and I was as blind as a bat! I couldn't really read the figures and had to rely on my friends terribly..felt so paiseh..and I felt giddy the rest of the day cos of the imbalance. Not good for my eyesight also. Sigh..this surely must be the consequence of not letting my eyes rest and keep looking at * ahem *. I couldn't help myself when I saw él stepping in and went to a corner to do proj with his friends. Just couldn't stop looking lor..nono..cannot..must stop looking from now on and concentrate on studies. Exams coming and after thurs must really get down to studying liao..there's really no time to study now! Everyone else is starting their revision already..boohoo..anyway..just STOP looking!!
travelled around the world at 1:14 PM