My laptop...
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Has crashed T-O-T-A-L-L-Y!!! Now I'm using my bro's laptop..life is seriously miserable without laptop and internet access. I dl the windows service pack 2 thingy and wanted to restart and it couldn't boot up ever since. Sent it for servicing and dunno when I can get it back..boo hoo.. I can't do a lot of things and it's really becoming an addiction man. Yeah!! 3 papers down! 2 more to go!!
I've always thought accounting is abt numbers and figures. But today's paper was like writing pages of essays! It sucked totally. Okay..so now I'm starting to sound like those american bimbos who end their sentences with 'totally' everytime?! Heh..I saw sting today. Hee..sometimes must rest my eyes fr those studying by looking at some eye candy! Okie la..at least I think he's an eye candy..dunno abt the rest. Anyway gotta go! Going to catch the Chelsea vs Arsenal match online later. FM sucks! Stats is even worse..dreading these 2 papers.. =P
travelled around the world at 4:42 PM
Quote
Blank pages anxiously await the words
They so desperately need to feel alive.
Encasing thoughts that are dying to be heard
Screaming out the things we often try to hide
The beauty of verse, the power of prose.
Filling the world with profound emotion.
Thoughts & feelings, every nerve is exposed.
Tossing us into the depths of a chaotic ocean.
Archives
Credits
Tag