waste my time..
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Ah chey..in the end, Roger Federer didn't lose..he fought back from 2 sets down! How did he do tt?! And how did Nadal lose the advantage?! Haiz..Federer is really the master of tennis at the moment. Nvm, cos there's another good news, at least for me. RM won! The last score I saw before going to bed last night was 1-0 but they managed to win it 2-1. =)
Anyway, this morning was raining and it's really nice to slp in!! But then..haiz..I had to go to sch for Spanish. Don't get me wrong. I like Spanish but then this kind of weather doesn't come by daily. Sigh..but there's something for me to look forward today..cos min min n I decided to go to Bugis for teppanyaki lunch!! Yummy!! My stomach was growling away at tt thought while having Spanish lesson. Heh..Although there was nothing special with the lunch (it's just like someone cooked the chicken thigh in front of u and served it to u), I still like it. This isn't the first time I ate there..but I'm not sure if I'm going back there again cos come to think of it, it's quite ex..hmm..
After this satisfying lunch, it's back to work again. I had to go down to one of the Secret Recipe's outlets for the boss's photos. She told me they should have it in their outlets. (btw I called her on her mobile and she's in China!! There goes my hp bill for this month.. @_@) BUT THEN..I went down and they told me they didn't have any! And I was supposed to wait for half an hour for the person in charge for the same reply!! @#$!%^&* It's an utter waste of time. In the end, I had to call the office and asked for help from my ex-colleagues. It's really embarrassing cos I had troubled them a lot of times. Maybe I should give them a treat someday for their help..hmm..
Anyway..from what I've read, those cardinals and Popes seem like politicians. In fact, they are qualified to be one if they choose to. They are multi-linguists, intelligent, have diplomatic and political ties and they understand what the world is going through and the sufferings. And they are highly respected everywhere. Actually, I often wonder if politics exist in Vatican City. I mean, after all, they come from different parts of the world and there's such a thing called Human Nature which exists. So I don't suppose they are exceptions...right? Anyway, I don't understand y the body of Pope has to go on exhibition? Moreover, it's not covered in glass but left lying there in open air. Tmr it will be exhibited on St Peter's square. There's obviously something here which I don't know..cos imo, I don't think it's really a good idea as the body should be preserved properly and I feel that it's not that respectful. However, I suppose it's down to cultural differences. For example, in Spain, they clap at funerals as a sign of respect for the dead ones. So things work differently everywhere I suppose...should learn more abt other cultures and accept them...
::Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney::
travelled around the world at 12:29 PM
Quote
Blank pages anxiously await the words
They so desperately need to feel alive.
Encasing thoughts that are dying to be heard
Screaming out the things we often try to hide
The beauty of verse, the power of prose.
Filling the world with profound emotion.
Thoughts & feelings, every nerve is exposed.
Tossing us into the depths of a chaotic ocean.
Archives
Credits
Tag