勾心斗角

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Wow..I have been working for almost 2 months without realising it! However, most of the times I've been working half day only cos of my German class. =P Anyway, I have always like working at this place cos I enjoy the company of most of my colleagues and the location of the workplace! =)

There's always office politics no matter where we work. It's no exception here. I was aware of what's going on even though I didn't care much. I have selective hearing..haha. That's quite important I guess. You wouldn't want to be influenced by any camp. And I don't want to judge someone based on something I've heard, though it's difficult at times. Anyway..this time it seems worse. The obvious dislike for one another and the bitching behind the others' backs. Yeah..that can be considered quite normal when there's so many females in the office. It's a bit unbalanced here. This time round, discontent with one another is much more obvious. Fortunately I'm only a temp here..they may be talking about me too but then who cares? I will be leaving for sch soon. But this is just office politics isn't it? Well, just treat this as an experience..it may be useful in the future.

Anyway, I'm so tired this wk. I've been out almost everyday. Even my eyes couldn't take it! They were red and swollen for 2 days and I had to wear specs. Made me look so geeky and nerdy. But I've been a good student all the while anyway.. =) haha..okay enough of puking ppl..I enjoyed those movies I caught recently..Batman Begins and Initial D. Especially Initial D..it's not as bad as I expected. The racing scenes were great but boring after so many repetitions. On the whole, it's an acceptable movie. I'm sure all of u have seen or heard lots of reviews abt Batman so I don't need to say anything more. Aargh..I'm very tired already..can hardly open my eyes..nitez peeps..
travelled around the world at 5:04 PM