BORED

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm sooooo bored right now! It's either International Financial Management or Accounting 2 everyday! Oh btw it's my bro's birthday today! He's 26 already and happily married. Happy Birthday Bro!! Guess what have I given him for his birthday? One blue note. Heh. No time to buy present for him and I don't know what else he wants! He seems to have everything. Money is the most practical gift for him and he requested for it too.

Anyway, isn't it weird if someone you have talked to regularly, gradually gives you the cold shoulder and you wonder what you have done wrong? But I'm pretty sure it's not my fault and I have no time to think about it now. It's not my problem. Hrmph.

I'm still VERY BORED!!! Oh..go listen to Kelly Clarkson's 'Because of You'. That song makes me feel sad and I can listen to it over 40 times a day, comparable to Pei and her Jay's songs. I like her music video too. I think Kelly Clarkson is the best American Idol ever. The rest aren't comparable to her, especially Ruben. And where is he now? No news of him AT ALL. Bleah.

Time to hit the books again. SIGH...
travelled around the world at 6:23 AM