Disappoint..
Thursday, October 20, 2005
I hate to disappoint people but I know I have let some people down recently and I'm going to let others down soon. It's not a good feeling at all cos I felt so guilty. All sorts of scenarios were running through my mind and I was so afraid to let the other party know I was going to disappoint them. I will try to avoid disappointing people cos I don't ever want to fret over it again. But as for tomorrow's tests, I really feel very insecure and this is the first time I feel this way in my life. Sigh..one can only hope...right?
travelled around the world at 3:12 PM
Quote
Blank pages anxiously await the words
They so desperately need to feel alive.
Encasing thoughts that are dying to be heard
Screaming out the things we often try to hide
The beauty of verse, the power of prose.
Filling the world with profound emotion.
Thoughts & feelings, every nerve is exposed.
Tossing us into the depths of a chaotic ocean.
Archives
Credits
Tag