Memoirs of a Geisha

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I saw the trailer yesterday on Michelle Yeoh's website. IT'S REALLY GOOD! IT MAKES YOU WANNA WATCH IT! I really like the book a lot and the trailer seems good, so hopefully it will turn out all right or at least as good as I expected. It has a strong cast and the scores for the movie are either composed or performed by well-known musicians! It's another blockbuster movie for next year. It will premiere in US on 9th Dec but we have to wait until 19th Jan before we get to see it here! Boo! Yes, I have heard Zhang Ziyi and Gong Li speaking English in the movie. This is a big budget movie so obviously they will want to make everything perfect, so their English is not a problem. So pei, it's not going to be a comedy so don't worry about bringing popcorn in if you are going to watch. Haha! =) I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO BE RELEASED!!!

Here's the link: http://michelleyeoh.info/Movie/memoirsofageisha.html
travelled around the world at 2:51 PM