Hiatus

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Oh my gosh! I didn't realise I haven't blogged for such a long time! So here are some updates of my life:

- Exams are over!! DUH~ I have even gotten my results back! It wasn't too bad. All Bs except for one. =P Didn't expect to do well for that module either.

- Internship at UBS. FYI, UBS represents Union Bank of Switzerland. Yup, it's an investment bank. Do I like my internship? Yeah! I do! Esp when there's things for me to do. Felt quite useless during the first 2 weeks but in the recent weeks I could only go home between 7.30 to 9pm, depending on the workload. Even though I have to work about 12 hours everyday, I really enjoy it but it's really tiring and now I have fallen sick. =(

- Batam and Bintan trip on 26th Nov and 3rd Dec respectively. I have never been to these 2 places before and even though it's only a weekend getaway, I still enjoyed it. For those who wanna know more about the Bintan trip, please read She Ya's blog. It's very detailed! I doubt she leaves anything out.

- Christmas! Yup, had a wet X'mas, not a white X'mas. =P Got thorougly drenched in the rain while cycling along ECP on X'mas eve. Refer to Tai Tai's blog for more. As for X'mas day, went to VJChoir carolling at Raffles Hotel. It's really Voices of the Angels and gave everyone the festive mood. Continued to slack at home with Elaine and She Ya. We bought lots of food from Carrefour! Plus a movie marathon from 6.30pm to 1.30am. Heh. Refer to Elaine's blog for more!

Sorry la, really lazy to give the full details of everything esp when I have not blogged for so long. Please refer to those blogs mentioned if you are interested. =P

Last but not least......

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year~!!!
travelled around the world at 9:04 PM