Ta da! First take by our talented photographer, Lee Pei Pei
Another one by her. Beautiful, isn't it? Or maybe I have a good camera! =P
Trying to take a photo of myself. Don't see me in glasses too often huh?

But the master said mine was lousy. -_- Yeah, so she demonstrated to me....

After the demonstration from the master..much better..?

Here's a collage of what we did for the next few mins before we got ready for bed! There's Peiru in the background sleeping in the last pic..look carefully...
Tues (21/2)
Went for eyebrow threading with Peiru!!! It's damn pain la! ='( It's my 2nd time doing it and I quite like the new trimmed and neat eyebrows. Who doesn't?? Duh... Joyce joined us after the threading and we went to SAFRA Tampines to suntan/swim. Aiyo..there were so many vain guys lying there suntanning and took up all the seats! Tsk! Managed to suntan for a while though but no visible effect leh.. =P I like this kind of carefree life and it's been a while since I have a free afternoon to relax...
Wed (22/2)
Took half day again! Oops! =P This time, I went to KTV (again) with She Ya & Elaine! Haven't seen them for a looooong time!! Met Sandra and Crystal there too since it's the term break. The last time we met up was on X'mas! omg..sigh..I tried out my boots (not high cut ones) today and I loved it cos it made me feel taller! Heh..For the first time, we took part in a game 终极密码 organised by KBox. We couldn't stop singing and thus arrived last for the game. I don't think anyone could be any unluckier than us! We were out in the first round and there's nothing we could do about it cos we didn't even get to pick a number as we were the last group. Diao!! In the end, Sandra's and Crystal's group won..I wonder what's their prizes..Hmm...After KTV was dinner and shopping time! Our beloved Elaine dumped us and went to look for her project mates. Boohoo! She Ya and I had to entertain ourselves by trying on clothes and taking photos in the fitting room! Yipee! Haha! I loved taking photos in the fitting room! =D Here they are..only 2 tops for each of us though..

Whee~ I loved my top to death!!! It's from Topshop but it cost 78 bucks! WTH! Every other piece had sale except for this..Bleah! She Ya's top looked a bit transparent..woo! Sexy~!

Next up are photos taken in Mango...
I wanted that top badly..but it cost 55 bucks..need time to consider..really very broke! I think She Ya's dress is pretty! I would want to try that kind of dress some time..
Went clubbing at Zouk after this shopping trip..damn shack already! Elaine was supposed to go there with her groupmates for 'project' cos one of her friends had connections there. Yeah right, who would do project there?? Hahaha..initially I thought Zouk would be quite empty cos of MOS..but well, the crowd started to stream in slowly at around 11 (1 for 1!!!). Not much renovation at Zouk leh! I don't see any significant diff except for the walkway..Phuture is still as small as ever..but the music is still as good as ever~ The songs at Mambo Night were good too! The crowd was so sporting and it was like a mass KTV session sometimes..Haha! Had such a great time and I didn't even feel like leaving...if not for.....
Fri (24/2)
Yup, it's Ping's 21st B'day! Gosh! I haven't seen her for such a long time..about 2 years plus I think! She's grown prettier and prettier and definitely has talent for singing and art as ever. Her brother was a damn good emcee and he should join SuperHost! Enjoyed his way of hosting but not always..yup sometimes his jokes were quite 'cold'. =P Too bad I forgot to bring camera but she had a 'personal photographer' who helped us take all the photos. She's going to Shanghai for 2 months of internship! *green with envy* Nice meet up with Cecilia and Ping..we used to name ourselves after the characters in '千王之王重出江湖'! =P I'm supposed to be 岑小津, Cecilia is 透明 & Ping is 若浮. Hee..there were a few others but they weren't present today. Well, no reunion for us..but we still have our 10-year pact! I forgot the date though..oops! =P
Well, that's a lot for my 'regular' update..going to watch Olympics figure skating now~Tata