Let there be love...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

I really love this song by Oasis a lot "Let there be love". I have no idea why!

come on baby blue
shake up your tired eyes
the world is waiting for you
may all your dreaming fill the empty sky
but if it makes you happy
keep on clapping
just remember I'll be by your side


I was on the way back to St Gallen from Paris in Matt's car and I couldn't resist singing along to it! Heh..and I was the only one who was singing to this song. Somewhere along the way home, I fell asleep and woke up to this song too! That showed my love for this song. Hee. I really really like Paris a lot! Most people would think that there's nothing special about Paris, but because of various incidents and complications which happened to us, it made this trip more memorable somehow. And I love the fact that we could actually walk our way around Paris in the perfect weather. St Gallen was too cold but Paris was perfect. I'm also glad that I finally met Charly who was a decent and nice guy. I appreciated the fact that he didn't mind bringing us around and even paid for our tickets. =) I hoped his gf didn't mind him accompanying us around. He said she's a bit jealous..oops..

Anyway, the International Dinner was quite good. We were really surprised to see so many people actually turn up with food! Tried lots of different kind of food! Oh and the vodka red bull was really good. Haha. Valli and I were totally crazy la! We knocked back 5 cups of vodka red bull and almost had tequila. Thankfully not! Or else we would be drunk which isn't good AT ALL. I swear I wasn't very high, just a bit high and I'm more energetic when it's night time. So I would get hyper and start asking them to dance with us. Somehow, they think I'm really high. Hmmm..now I'm the Asian Chiongster No. 3. Haha..I know I will never be No. 1 cos there's always Valli and Leslie around! Belle is catching up soon at No. 4! Stupid ranking, I know..but at least it's fun! =D Oh, one of my friends saw my buddy making out with this girl. She's quite surprised cos this girl was a bit drunk and hugging and kissing him, he was kissing her back too. Somehow she felt that it's not right for him to sort of take advantage of her when she was in that state? Hmm, but I think it's quite common for them and well, the girl was throwing herself at him. Sigh..he was so 'busy' that I didn't even have a chance to say bye to him! Hee..

Sigh..I just realised that I have lots of things to be done! I just couldn't psyche myself up to finish all those mounting pile of work. I'm on exchange!! I should have some fun right? Maybe a bit too much, but well it's all good fun. Another party at my house tomorrow! What else do those ang mohs do other than partying?? =P

Oh I read that election is on 6th May. Sigh, I can't vote even if I were in Singapore! I'm not yet 21!! Boohoo..whatever..time to sleep!
travelled around the world at 8:39 AM