Late at night...

Monday, August 07, 2006

I feel lonely. I have no idea why! Perhaps it's just like those expatriates who are just suffering from repatriation when they return to their home countries. But I've only been gone for 4 months! I have fallen in love with St Gallen in just 4 months and I seriously miss all my housemates. Terribly. I feel so lonely especially at night, without them and the noise in the house. Everything seems to be so quiet right now and there's nothing for me to do. Even though I meet up with u guys almost everyday ever since I returned, I still feel sad and lonely. It's not a nice feeling to miss someone. Now I can fully experience and understand that kind of feeling. I feel lost, bored and lonely. I actually can't wait for school to start so that I can drown myself in school stuff. I don't want to feel bored, lost and lonely anymore. Perhaps there's one more person who adds to these feelings. Yup, guy in dream can actually be dream guy. I actually miss him! That's a bit ridiculous. But after getting to know him better, especially in the last few days, it seems harder to bid farewell to him on the train. Sigh. It actually develops into a major crush. This is quite a confession for me. =P But oh well, I just have to bring myself back to reality and be practical. Soon, I will forget about him and move on..perhaps I will get used to life here and feel happier soon. I just need some time..perhaps in 2 weeks' time. *fingers crossed*
travelled around the world at 6:25 AM