Mixed Feelings...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's packing time again! This time I'm leaving St Gallen..really really leaving. The thought of it makes me sad cos the times spent here were really enjoyable and great. In fact, it's better than what I have expected! But since now most people have left, there's nothing much here for me to miss anyway except for the place itself and those memories. The weather here is the highlight man! It's damn bloody hot all over Europe except for here! Oh..and I'm going to miss shopping here! And the house parties, drinking at the balcony, late night talks, games, clubbing, watching soccer, late night movies, spontaneous outings, travelling around switzerland and europe together, watching movies from the network, downloading and sharing movies on the network and even going to school! On the other hand, I'm looking forward to going home too since I would be seeing my beloved Hauling before she leaves for Canada yet again!!!! Sigh..we can't have the best of both worlds, can we? I feel so bored at home now cos there's only 2 persons left in this house. I can no longer go upstairs as I like to disturb others or go downstairs to watch soccer where I know there will always be people watching too. ='( And no wonderful housemate/roommate to have breakfast, lunch and dinner anymore..endless talking and learning more things from him everyday. I wonder how life will be like when I return to Singapore. I suppose I would start comparing life here and there and perhaps need some time to get used to it...
travelled around the world at 5:00 PM