10/10/06
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
I don't think I have any courage left in me. Haha, yeah, I'm lousy I know. Anyway, I saw him online today and he's seriously those kind who won't approach people to talk on MSN, like mich babe. So, after mulling for a long time, I finally decided to say hi to him. At least there's instant response from him and the first thing he talked about was the messages on MSN. Yep, he got them but he was working on a project with his friend and wasn't at the computer. That explained why he didn't reply on that day. Well, apparently he was a little surprised and didn't realize. Haha, I told him that I was sorry about dropping the bomb on him like that..I really needed to get it out. =P I told him that I learnt something about myself from this and also it really helps to say it out instead of waiting and regretting after that..at least u will feel more relieved and able to concentrate on other things, well, he found that an interesting lesson to learn? Hmm..think he's being polite. Whatever..
Ohh..my friend and I made an embarrassing mistake! We thought the person in his MSN nick is his sister, but it turned out that he's referring to his great grandmother! Oops~ Anyway, she's pretty sick right now and already 99 years old! Actually, I don't think that's considered old..she must have gotten married quite young. Well, I tried consoling him..but haha, I'm not good at this kind of thing..I'm a better listener I guess..But it's quite an embarrassing mistake..haha..hope she gets well soon~ =)
Ahh..at least it's nice to know that we can be friends still, cos there's lots of things I'm dying to ask him regarding ice hockey!!! Hahaha~ =P Oh, if any one of u is planning to do the same thing as me, I'm really sorry to say that I don't have much courage left in me so I can't lend u..haha, but I will support u and be with u all the time~ It's the right thing to do anyway.. =)
travelled around the world at 8:46 PM
Quote
Blank pages anxiously await the words
They so desperately need to feel alive.
Encasing thoughts that are dying to be heard
Screaming out the things we often try to hide
The beauty of verse, the power of prose.
Filling the world with profound emotion.
Thoughts & feelings, every nerve is exposed.
Tossing us into the depths of a chaotic ocean.
Archives
Credits
Tag