Thursday, October 19, 2006
Hmm..I have no idea that I sounded sad at that time..until joyce pointed out. Did I really sound sad? I have no idea cos I certainly didn't feel sad..I only felt frustrated with myself. Frustrated cos I could have gotten over it easily but I didn't..frustrated cos I couldn't stop thinking about it..frustrated, why it was him..frustrated frustrated frustrated..haha..yeahhh
But well, I have gotten over it and yeah, minmin was right..the heart will no longer skip a beat anymore..hahaha..it just beats normally. I hope everyone is happy right now..for me, I think confessing is good cos there won't be any regrets and so can get over it faster. Oh well, everyone has different ways of dealing with such matters..nothing else matters as long as u are happy..that's the most important thing..
sometimes, it's not that i dunno..but i don't want to be a bitter person..so i pretend not to know..
travelled around the world at 9:55 PM
Quote
Blank pages anxiously await the words
They so desperately need to feel alive.
Encasing thoughts that are dying to be heard
Screaming out the things we often try to hide
The beauty of verse, the power of prose.
Filling the world with profound emotion.
Thoughts & feelings, every nerve is exposed.
Tossing us into the depths of a chaotic ocean.
Archives
Credits
Tag