It's HALLOWEEN~~

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Bro~~~!!! (even though he doesn't read this blog =P)

Recently it seems like only one person can evoke those negative feelings in me. Received an email from mich, a long overdue email. Mich wrote about this whole incident from another point of view, something which I have never thought of and this point of view upset me greatly. But just for a few moments. Perhaps it sounds ok to most people but not to me at that point of time. But oh well, after thinking and talking to friends for a while, I gradually realised that yeah, none of us knows the real him and what he's thinking about and so we can't judge him like that. Still, I think my judgement was really wrong this time round. Ok, let it go.

On a happier note, it's Halloween~~ AAAHHHH!!! Next time we should travel to some ang moh countries during Halloween to par-tay and celebrate it! It seems so fun~~ Ok? Good idea? Yes! Definitley good idea! hahaha..something to make me even happier? Yessss! Finally received my exchange transcript and passed everything. The results were within my expectations..hahaha! And even even happier? Finally sat beside the cutest exchange guy in my class! Hahaha! Okieeeee..not exactly beside cos there's a Russian sitting in between us! Sheesh! But oh well, talked to him and looked at his eyes. *swoon* He's Eurasian I think..cos he looks Chinese and his last name is Cui. Very very very adorable and cute! Humorous, competitive and damn smart too! Bwahahaha~~

Those are the little things in life that make me happy...hahahaha..sounds shallow? Yeahhh..whatever..as long as I'm happy~ Thinking too deep and too much will make me depressed only..=P
travelled around the world at 11:12 PM