Monday, November 06, 2006
1 test and 1 presentation down today..just 1 more report and presentation to go~~ wheee~~ This semester will be over soon! Just like that! Felt as if I had just come back from Switzerland only..Sigh..Those were the days. Sometimes you just wished that you didn't go for the exchange in the first place had you known that you would miss it so much. Yet, it's these wonderful memories which made you feel that you have made the right decision. And I definitely think that I have made the right decision..it's just that sometimes...you know..late at night and it's quiet..your thoughts will start to wander and negative thoughts appear..like angel and devil on each side of your shoulders, trying to convince you that it's a right/wrong choice. And it's sad to think that memories will soon fade away and who knows when all of us will meet again..probably we won't ever have a chance to gather again...=(
Anyway, bwahahaha! We, or rather I, tried to smoke through the Q&A today. =P Hahaha..obviously none of us in the group studied much for this module and couldn't give a convincing answer..and were caught red-handed. Bwahahahaha! But luckily it didn't do much damage to the project la..there's an improvement though..=) I like this project group cos they are nice people and 2 of them are actually quite funny when they are together. Hahaha..if only we can be this happy everyday.
I suppose I'm weird..or maybe too emotional? When friends feel sad, I will feel sad too. But when something happens in my own life, I don't feel that sad. Why is that so? How come it seems as if I could feel other people's pain more than my own? Weird..I suppose I myself haven't really been honest with my own feelings and problems even though I always encourage people to do that. Hypocrite..but well, I'm slowly learning to let go..sometimes it's really hard to express what you are really feeling..it's just a sharp pang at that moment and then it's gone. It will just happen now and then, yet can't really describe the feeling explicitly. Does anyone feel like this too? I don't even know the cause of it..If you don't know the root of the problem, how do you solve the problem?? And in case you are wondering, no..I don't think it's got something to do with that canadian guy..I just don't know what it is. Perhaps it's a mixture of everything? Anyway, this is random..I've just decided that I want to have more than 1 child in the future, to be fair to the child, to let him/her experience the love between siblings and share their joy and misery together...
Hereby, I just wanna tell a dear friend to be strong..cos I know you are strong..and have faith in life. Think positive and remain optimistic. It will make everyone in your family optimistic too and have the strength to hold out till everything is fine again. I have written a looooong email to you and hopefully it helps, even though I might not make sense sometimes or you might not agree with me on some of the points. No matter what, remember that we are always here for you, with our arms outstretched, waiting to catch you....
travelled around the world at 10:30 PM
Quote
Blank pages anxiously await the words
They so desperately need to feel alive.
Encasing thoughts that are dying to be heard
Screaming out the things we often try to hide
The beauty of verse, the power of prose.
Filling the world with profound emotion.
Thoughts & feelings, every nerve is exposed.
Tossing us into the depths of a chaotic ocean.
Archives
Credits
Tag