Thursday, November 09, 2006

Just had the last lesson and presentation for this semester! That's really fast..time is really flying. I officially have one more semester left before stepping into the working world. I feel torn between working and studying. I wonder what's the future like for me. I'm not someone who thinks about the future..yeah, I may plan for it but it doesn't mean I will really execute it cos I believe there are always some unforeseen circumstances awaiting us. Things which may throw us off our course suddenly and we are forced to make another decision on the spot. So, I don't really like to think or plan for the future. I prefer to think that there's more to life than working and grades..I want so much more..but yet I achieve so little. Sigh..

Anyway, just talked to hau yesterday about LDRs..and I guess I'm a convert. I don't believe in LDRs anymore also..cos mich's and my friend's case made me think so. Both cases are different but I think my friend is more pitiful cos she's not as strong as mich and she's too involved in the first place, which is not a bad thing..just that u will get hurt more even though u've expected it right from the start. At least now she could say she has really LOVED someone before..love..not like.

I just wished that the guy could have told her earlier instead of dragging it on for almost 4 months. Unclear status, unexpressed feelings and emotions..distance and time difference are making everything very difficult. And he's not being completely honest and even tried to escape explaining everything by lying but luckily his conscience got better of him and he finally admitted he's sort of seeing someone even though he claimed it's nothing serious. Yeah, right..whatever. There's no need to add that sentence cos it's meaningless. Is he hoping that sentence will lessen the hurt or for fear that the girl might leave him cos he admitted? But he came clean about his feelings when the girl asked even though he's a bit defensive at first. He asked the girl, what was he supposed to say, what did she want him to say. Sigh..just tell the truth, boy. It's not that hard. Once the truth is out, u will feel better and the girl can stop wasting her time and tears on u and move on. There are tons of guys out there who are after her, seriously. He advised her it's better for her if she could forget him. Ouch..that will really break anyone's heart upon hearing it. I felt so sad for her..I couldn't imagine hearing all that if I were her. I admire her courage for asking and hopefully she's strong enough to go through all these..I can only express my support for her through msn, which is regrettable. Time will heal everything..

Even though technology is really advanced now and everything, distance is still a big problem and something which we can't get over. We can't touch our friends through msn! I want to hug wan, her, hau, mich, elsa and tung but I can't do that through msn except for those emoticons. I think physical contact is important. Yes..I've changed my mind..a 180 degree turn. I realize I really need physical contact..haha..so yeah..I feel like I have learned a lot about myself and life this year. Feel like I've grown up and matured overnight..and I'm glad for this. =)

Wan is coming back on Monday..I can totally understand how she feels. Hopefully, everything will turn for the better..we should all have a little faith, right? We will be here..always..never doubt that..=) *hugs and kisses*
travelled around the world at 11:35 PM