Veeeeery tired~~
Friday, November 03, 2006
Sigh..I've been so busy these few days and really tired! DEADlines are after me right now..boohoo! and less than 2 weeks to exams!!! =( So tired that I didn't even have the energy to go on msn at night after reaching home and that is really RARE. Can't wait for all these to end but yet I couldn't figure out how to do the project!! We felt like banging our heads against the wall and tear our hair out! =P Hopefully we can find a way to smoke through though..hahaha
Ohhhh!!! HOW can I forget to mention that the exchange guy has dimples and is left-hander too??? Hahahahaha! Yeahhhh..go ahead and roll your eyes..=D
travelled around the world at 1:38 PM
Quote
Blank pages anxiously await the words
They so desperately need to feel alive.
Encasing thoughts that are dying to be heard
Screaming out the things we often try to hide
The beauty of verse, the power of prose.
Filling the world with profound emotion.
Thoughts & feelings, every nerve is exposed.
Tossing us into the depths of a chaotic ocean.
Archives
Credits
Tag