Saturday, September 15, 2007
Guess I have disappeared for a long time!..online at least :) oh well, things are good though. I like going to work, I enjoy working (you all should have seen how crazy I am sometimes at work!! :D) But sometimes, I wish I don't think so much about work. Haha, cos I would like to go to work earlier at times..in order to catch some of the Asian and Australian traders before they leave for the day (esp those Australian traders!! damn the time difference!)
Haha, it's been fun talking to those traders these days..perhaps cos there were some currency holidays and that's why they are not as busy? Cute traders? Hrm, not a lot..but there are some though. Hehehehe..and oh! the british accents could really get to you sometimes and make you smile to yourself! :P esp when they start to get defensive..haha..but some can be really rude and nasty..but I guess I'm used to it already. Just curse them for a while and let everything go. Work is still work..I am just doing my job! If you have been doing your job, I won't be breathing down your neck as often right?? But I guess I was really rude sometimes..hahaha, cos I was laughing at them on the phone..but I couldn't help it!! Some of them sounded pretty funny on the phone..esp that Donald Duck!! :P I couldn't even talk to him seriously while he's scolding me and complaining..hahahaha! And they sounded so puzzled sometimes when I suddenly laughed over the phone..I need to exercise more self-control and contain my laughter. :P But I can go really crazy and high while working..bwahaha!
However, the job could get boring at times when the volume is low..cos it means that it's time to catch up on other miscellaneous work. And I think I have become a boring person la! The only thing that comes off the top of my mind would be the currency and names of the traders! Wahlau eh! HOW SAD DOES THAT SOUND?!?!?! But seriously, some of them have such nice last names..e.g. Sabella and Piscatelli! Very nice right? But these people are arrogant la..who wouldn't be if you would be earning 6 figure paycheck?? That's why I get a kick out of putting them down when they are wrong. :)
ENOUGH ABOUT WORK, XUAN!!!! okie, one small additional thing..we will be relocated! :(( veery soon! end of September!! :( to ORQ..the new building which is newer and nicer but then very inaccessible lor in terms of food, transport and shopping!!! so sad!! even though there isn't many cute guys here, there would be even more miserable. boohooooo!!!
I DON'T WANT TO MOVE!!!!
travelled around the world at 5:10 PM
Quote
Blank pages anxiously await the words
They so desperately need to feel alive.
Encasing thoughts that are dying to be heard
Screaming out the things we often try to hide
The beauty of verse, the power of prose.
Filling the world with profound emotion.
Thoughts & feelings, every nerve is exposed.
Tossing us into the depths of a chaotic ocean.
Archives
Credits
Tag