Monday, May 18, 2009
"Hi"
"Hi"
"So, go on"
"What?"
"Go on, sing now"
"Whaaat??"
"Yep, sing now. I'm waiting to hear it. You have said that it would be a lifetime experience. So I want to hear it"
"Are you kidding me?? You want me to sing now? There's a lot of people here and they can hear me if I start singing"
"Not my problem"
"I don't want!!!"
"I'm still waiting.."
"I don't waaaaant.....What song do you want me to sing???"
"Anything, perhaps the last song you hear on the radio before you left your house today?"
"I can't remember what's the last song I heard.."
"If not, you can sing me my birthday song"
"Your birthday was over - too late, perhaps next year? oh wait, but it would be a Sunday"
"Hmm really? Oh, you are right..then I would have to wait for 2 years for it"
......
"Ok, I shall sing you your birthday song in Mandarin since I figured I owed you one and you sang for me last year"
"Too late, my birthday was over. Pick another song"
"Whaaat?? *grumbles* I don't know what to sing..."
......
"Ok then, practice a song over the weekend and sing next week"
"Seriously?! Oh wells, I suppose I need to prove that my singing isn't THAT bad. You have the whole of next week to listen to singing since steven is on leave"
"Really? Haha, have a good weekend then!"
-_-"'
travelled around the world at 3:48 AM
Quote
Blank pages anxiously await the words
They so desperately need to feel alive.
Encasing thoughts that are dying to be heard
Screaming out the things we often try to hide
The beauty of verse, the power of prose.
Filling the world with profound emotion.
Thoughts & feelings, every nerve is exposed.
Tossing us into the depths of a chaotic ocean.
Archives
Credits
Tag